This “Best Of” is a few days late, now that we are already a couple of days into September, but August was an amazing month. Our subscriber count doubled, thanks in large part to a guest post on Zen Habits. Follow the link to check it out.
Once again, I have you my loyal readers to thank for all that has happened thus far. You guys are awesome!
In case you missed anything in August, here are a few of the more popular posts.
- The 5 Steps To A Simple Marriage: Part 4- Simplify
- The 5 Steps To A Simple Marriage: Part 5- Living In Community
- Man Up: The Art Of Non-Sexual Touch
- Marriage Help, When Your Spouse Isn’t Interested
- Is A Successful Celebrity Marriage An Oxymoron?
- Confessions Of A Blogaholic
A follow up to all my travels:
Our Ask the Readers always brings about some good discussion:
- Ask The Readers: Marriage Quirks
- Ask The Readers: Questions And Post Suggestions
- Ask The Readers: Favorite Books On Life And Marriage
Get access to your free marriage library and the SMR Community.
The SMR Community is full of value, void of hype, tailored to your interests whenever possible, never pushy, and always free.
Plus, get several custom eBooks that will help you and your spouse create a better marriage.