The Holidays are now upon us! Man how time flies by. November was another good month here at Simple Marriages, and once again I have you the loyal reader to thank for this. So a HUGE thank you!
As 2009 approaches in a hurry, it’s time to start planning ahead for the new year. As for the Simple Marriage Project, there are some really cool things on the horizon. More details coming soon.
The big thing that happened in November was the launch of Parent To Launch. If you haven’t checked it out yet, what are you waiting for?
In case you missed anything last month, here’s a few of the best posts:
The Taking Your Shape series:
- How Do I Handle The Message?
- Taking Your Shape: Me Versus We
- Taking Your Shape: Keeping Your Cool
- Taking Your Shape: Focusing on the How Instead of the What
Plus a few others:
- Ask The Readers: What Do You Get From The Simple Marriage Project?
- A Good Husband’s Take On A Simple Marriage
- A Marriage Coaching Experiment Reflection
And yet another shameless plug: