It was another great month here at The Simple Marriage Project. And again this is due to you loyal readers, so thank you.
There have been many new readers who’ve found our little fellowship this month, thanks in large part to a guest post I had the chance to write on Zen Habits, as well as Finance Your Freedom. If you haven’t checked them out, head over there and do so. I think they’re pretty good, but I’m a bit biased.
In case you missed any posts in October, here’s a few of the best ones.
- Relationship Design With A Ball And Chain
- Marriage Biggification: Getting Buck Naked
- A Passionate Life To A More Passionate Marriage
- Biggificating Marriage: Baselining 101
- A Bit More Honesty Experiment
- A Bit More Honesty 2.0
- How To Harness Time With A Focus On Energy
- Man Biggification: Taking The Lead In Marriage
Another addition to the interview series:
Plus, October 15th was Blog Action Day: