It’s hard to believe, dear readers, that a little over a month has already flown by at The Simple Marriage Project. You’ve helped get this little project off to a great start.
Since the migration over from my other blog in late January, there is already more than double the traffic, and you have made it happen. Thank you for all for your continued visits and discussion.
In case you missed it, here are the best posts since our beginning.
- How to Have an Affairâ€¦ With Your Spouse
- Marital Espresso: Wake up to an Intentional Marriage.
- How to Unplug from Cyber Space and Plug into Marriage.
- The Toddler Laws in Marriage, 6 Ways to Have an Adultâ€™s Only Marriage
- Marital Flow: Simple and Healthy Ways to Deeper Connection in Marriage
- Marital Flow Part 2: Summit, Experience Deeper Connection in Marriage
- Am I Committed to Marriage or Will I Be Committed?
- The 21-Day Complaint Free Marriage Experiment
- Hello, I’m Corey, and I’m a Complainer
The Simple Marriage Community was also launched in February.
There were also a couple of adaptation posts from some other blogs or authors.
Get access to your free marriage library and the SMR Community.
The SMR Community is full of value, void of hype, tailored to your interests whenever possible, never pushy, and always free.
Plus, get several custom eBooks that will help you and your spouse create a better marriage.