My friend Joshua Becker of Becoming Minimalist has released his second eBook today, Inside-Out Simplicity.
I was fortunate to receive an advanced copy and read it over the weekend.
It’s a great read as it covers several aspects that are involved in living a simple life, namely our relationship with things, others and ourselves.
Here’s an excerpt from Joshua about the book:
This book goes well beyond the external fixes to our complicated lives and focuses on the heart issues required for a simplified life. It is based on the premise that a truly simplified lifestyle begins in a person’s soul. And it will help the reader find an inside-out simplicity by focusing on the key life-changing principles necessary in their most important relationships.
Some of the topics and principles covered in the book will help you:
- Discover why healthy relationships are essential to a simplified life.
- Live intentionally embracing contentment, gratitude, and humility.
- Promote generosity, kindness, service, and forgiveness as a way of life.
- Find greater simplicity in your marriage by focusing on the essential building blocks.
- Be intentional in your dealings with your children and family.
You can pick up a copy today by clicking here –> Inside-Out Simplicity
Disclaimer, I am an affiliate for Joshua’s eBooks, meaning if you pick up a copy from this link, I receive a portion of the sale.