My friend Joshua Becker of Becoming Minimalist has released his second eBook today, Inside-Out Simplicity.
I was fortunate to receive an advanced copy and read it over the weekend.
It’s a great read as it covers several aspects that are involved in living a simple life, namely our relationship with things, others and ourselves.
Here’s an excerpt from Joshua about the book:
This book goes well beyond the external fixes to our complicated lives and focuses on the heart issues required for a simplified life. It is based on the premise that a truly simplified lifestyle begins in a person’s soul. And it will help the reader find an inside-out simplicity by focusing on the key life-changing principles necessary in their most important relationships.
Some of the topics and principles covered in the book will help you:
- Discover why healthy relationships are essential to a simplified life.
- Live intentionally embracing contentment, gratitude, and humility.
- Promote generosity, kindness, service, and forgiveness as a way of life.
- Find greater simplicity in your marriage by focusing on the essential building blocks.
- Be intentional in your dealings with your children and family.
You can pick up a copy today by clicking here –> Inside-Out Simplicity
Disclaimer, I am an affiliate for Joshua’s eBooks, meaning if you pick up a copy from this link, I receive a portion of the sale.
Get access to your free marriage library and the SMR Community.
The SMR Community is full of value, void of hype, tailored to your interests whenever possible, never pushy, and always free.
Plus, get several custom eBooks that will help you and your spouse create a better marriage.