I don’t know if you’ve had the same experience as I, but a couple of years ago when I began Simple Marriage I searched for other marriage or relationship blogs in order to collaborate and network together. What I discovered was a pretty big void.
Over the past couple of years a few more have sprung up, which is great – since there are a million ways to experience a great marriage so the more sites and blogs, the better.
I just received word that Stu Gray of The Marry Blogger is compiling a Top 10 List of Marriage Blogs. Here’s how you can help:
- Click here to post your nomination.
- One vote per person…if you have more than one, only the first will be counted.
- Include the URL of the blog.
- Give a reason for your choice.
- Pass the word on to other Marriage Blog readers/bloggers so they can vote too; you can contact your friends via Twitter, Facebook, your blog, carrier pigeon, etc. (here is a link to use: http://j.mp/top10marriage).
- Your nomination must be received by December 2, 2009.
While I’d love to see Simple Marriage towards the top of the list (okay, at the top), I’d love more to see a great list of marriage sites compiled.
Thanks for your contribution.
Incidentally, I compiled a list of sites last March that I think are must reads, many of these sites fall outside of the marriage category but are still great reads. Click here if you missed it: