What do you do when both members of the marriage listen to our show, but one spouse simply doesn’t implement anything we discuss?
Put another way, Sexy Marriage Radio goes in one ear and then out the other.
- How to connect better during sex
- The importance of connection outside of the bedroom
- Talk about sex with your spouse
Can you help us out?
If you have listened to Sexy Marriage Radio and like the show, sign in to iTunes, and do these 3 things (each of these things will need to be done in iTunes, not on the webpage the link below points to – simply click the View in iTunes button on the next page and you’re all set):
- Go to Sexy Marriage Radio in iTunes and Subscribe to the show.
- Give the show the number of stars you believe it deserves
- Write a short comment on something you heard or enjoyed about the show (this does not have to be long, just a sentence or two works fine).
Got a question or comment?
Let us know by calling the feedback line:
Listen to Sexy Marriage Radio below …
Get access to your free marriage library and the SMR Community.
The SMR Community is full of value, void of hype, tailored to your interests whenever possible, never pushy, and always free.
Plus, get several custom eBooks that will help you and your spouse create a better marriage.