Photo courtesy ckelly
What a year! It has been amazing to watch this little project take off. A huge thank you for your readership in 2008.
I hope that the goal of simplifying marriage in order to get more out of it has helped you as much as it’s helped my wife and I. Plus, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading Simple Marriages each week as much as I’ve enjoyed your contributions to the discussions.
First a bit of housekeeping, the Simplify In 2009 Giveaway winner is Sean Bossinger. Congratulations Sean!
Second, as we head into 2009, let’s take a quick look at the top 10 from this past year.
- 6 Ways For Men To Simplify Their Marriage. A guest post by Cory Huff of A Good Husband. This post made the front page of StumbleUpon and had a lot of traffic for several weeks. Thanks Cory for the contribution.
- Man Up/Woman Up: How To Have Curl Your Toes Sex. The title speaks for itself on why this post received lots of traffic.
- 8 Principles for a Zen Marriage. Looking to simplify marriage? A post idea generated from Zen Habits.
- How to Have an Affair… With Your Spouse. Add some spice to your marriage.
- The 21-Day Complaint Free Marriage Experiment. It took me 3 months to complete this experiment. I’m going to start it again January 1. Care to join me?
- The 5 Steps To A Simple Marriage- Part 1: Use The Force. A 5 part series on the main ideas of Simple Marriage.
- Ho Hum Marriage? 9 Ways To Add Some Spice. An answer to a reader’s question. This post is one of my favorites too.
- Man Up: The Art of Marital Conversation. The Man Up/Woman Up series was a pretty big hit. Here’s one of my favorites from the series.
- The 40-Day Random Act Of Kindness Experiment. An idea to help track and increase the amount of kindness in your life. This was pretty hard to accomplish, in fact, I missed several days unfortunately.
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Marriage While It’s Raining. It’s the rainy season for many parts of the country, although it could be in the form of snow up north. These ideas still apply.
Cheers to 2008! And here’s to 2009 – may your marriage and your family be richly blessed!