Family life can be chaotic, hectic, busy and even down-right crazy at times.
It can also be routine, ho-hum, boring and monotonous.
No matter which extreme, or wherever in between, describes your experience – what if there was a collection of books gathered together aimed at simplifying things in family life? Things like cooking, parenting, relationships, money and the like?
For four days … there is!
From March 21st at 2 p.m. EST to March 25th at 2 p.m. EST you have the chance to purchase 30 of the best family life eBooks the Blogosphere has to offer!
And during this time, the entire collection is only $47 – almost 90% off if purchased separately.
Ready to buy?
The sale is now closed.
Read these books on your Kindle! All of the books are downloaded as PDFs, and the latest software update in Kindle allows you to upload them directly into Kindle via your computer’s USB. The books look very clean and readable as they retain their formatting.
Trouble loading the books into your iPad/iPhone/iTouch? I’ve found a brief tutorial that will help. Click here.
Want to see what all is included?
Here’s a full list of all the books:
- Inside Out Simplicity by Joshua Becker @ Becoming Minimalist ($11.99)
- Simple Guide to Minimalist Life by Leo Babauta @ Zen Habits ($9.95)
- The Minimalist Mom by Dusti Arab @ Minimalist Adventures ($17)
Food & Cooking
- 5 ingredients, 10 minutes by Jules Clancy @ The Stone Soup ($37)
- Healthy Snacks to Go by Katie Kimball @ Kitchen Stewardship ($6.95)
- Healthy Eating Handbook by Melanie Thomassian @ Dietriffic ($27)
- Real Food on a Real Budget by Stephanie Langford @ Keeper of the Home ($18.97)
- The Real Food Cleansing Guide by Lisa Byrne @ Well Grounded Life ($29)
- Simply Car-Free by Tammy Strobel @ Rowdy Kittens ($9.95)
- Healthy Homemaking by Stephanie Langford @ Keeper of the Home ($12.95)
- Herbal Nurturing: A Family Healing & Learning Guide by Michele Augur @ Frugal Granola ($8.95)
Intimacy & Marriage
- Stripped Down Marriage by Tony DiLorenzo @ One Extraordinary Marriage ($12)
- A Simple Marriage by Corey Allan @ Simple Marriage ($18)
- Buck Naked Marriage by Corey Allan @ Simple Marriage ($9.50)
- 15 Minute Marriage Makeover by Dustin Riechmann @ Engaged Marriage ($27)
- Getting Lucky With The Wife by Sarah Baron @ Anonymous8 ($18)
- The Super-Charged Guide to Financial Freedom by Jeff Nickles @ My Super-Charged Life ($14.60)
- The Hybrid Homemaker by Melissa Gorzelanczyk @ Peace and Projects ($17)
- Organizing Life as Mom by Jessica Fisher @ Life as Mom ($9)
- Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews @ Blogging with Amy ($12)
- Parenting with Positive Guidance by Amanda Morgan @ Not Just Cute ($9)
- Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places by Angie Kauffman @ Many Little Blessings ($7.50)
- Your Life. Live It. Love It. by Sherri Kruger @ Serene Journey ($19.95)
- The Gratitude Journal by Sherri Kruger @ Serene Journey ($5.99)
- Flying By the Seat of My Soul by Tess Marshall @ The Bold Life ($5.97)
- The 7 Week Life Cleanse by Katie Tallo @ Momentum Gathering ($20)
- How to be Rich and Happy by John Strelecky & Tim Brownson @ How to be Rich and Happy ($19)
Work at Home
- Thanksgiving Your Way + Planning Printables and,
- Christmas Your Way + Planning Printables by Mandi Ehman @ Life…Your Way ($7)
Total retail value: $453.17
For the next 4 days – only $47!
The sale is now closed.
Important note: This collection will only be available from March 21st at 2 p.m. EST to March 25th at 2 p.m. EST. There will be no late sales offered.
As a bonus, we’re donating a portion of the proceeds to The Mentoring Project, an organization founded by author Donald Miller that seeks to rewrite the story of the fatherless generation.
Get access to your free marriage library and the SMR Community.
The SMR Community is full of value, void of hype, tailored to your interests whenever possible, never pushy, and always free.
Plus, get several custom eBooks that will help you and your spouse create a better marriage.