If you are reading this and have never commented on Simple Marriage, this post is for you.
Over the past several months, the number of daily visitors and subscribers to Simple Marriage have steadily grown. And while I’m extremely grateful for loyal readers, I’m singling out those of you who’ve yet to introduce yourself formally by way of leaving a comment.
Whenever anyone comments on a post, it not only adds to the discussion, it enhances the Simple Marriage community.
The thing I love most about Simple Marriage is the chance to meet other people out there working to get more out of life and marriage. I love hearing about your successes, and even your struggles – and I know others do too.
If you choose to add a comment below, don’t think of it as a favor to me but as a favor to everyone else. See, as much as I enjoy reading comments, I can assure you many comments are added just because other comments preceded them. There are many ongoing discussions and you could add a great deal to the conversation.
So if you choose to de-lurk, here’s what to do:
- If you are reading this in a feed reader, an email message, or some other way other than on Simple Marriage, click here to visit the actual post.
- Scroll to the bottom and follow the instructions to add a comment.
- Type in your actual name so myself and others can know who you are.
- Type in your website, blog, corporate site, or even your Facebook page, so that we can stop by for a virtual visit (this step creates a web link with your name). I make it a point to visit every person who comments on Simple Marriage. Please no inappropriate or pornographic sites as they will be deleted.
- Type in whatever text you want. Share how long you’ve been reading, where you live, how long you’ve been married, what you enjoy about Simple Marriage, whatever. Pretend you’ve spotted me at a coffee shop and you’re introducing yourself.
- If you want to follow the subsequent comments on this post, check the appropriate box. This feature allows you to follow the discussion in your email inbox – a great way to stay more involved.
Don’t be shy. Care to de-lurk now?
Get access to your free marriage library and the SMR Community.
The SMR Community is full of value, void of hype, tailored to your interests whenever possible, never pushy, and always free.
Plus, get several custom eBooks that will help you and your spouse create a better marriage.